Thesis: Lady Macbeth is the greatest female villain and one of the most notorious female villains in Shakespeare’s works and the western literature in general. The role she plays in Macbeth is evident.
- As a powerful and influential woman
- She has the qualities of a man
- Evil was tied to masculinity, but she crosses over
- Her Impact in Macbeth
- She is responsible for Macbeth’s fall
- Overambitious as a tragic flaw
- Her role in the death of Duncan
- ‘Performing for men’
Thesis restated: Although she is not the ...