– Main theme of the article. To explain the social, political and economic activities of people who live in Middle America which consists of blue America and red America?
– The differences between different parts in the middle of America.
In red America, people are very religious. This is why there are many churches in the region.
In black America, people are not religious. They are less concerned about religion. The place has many leisure places such as restaurants.
– Economic status.
In red America, business is the major activity. There are many stores that are used for business purposes. In blue America, the stores are small and business is not very good in the region. People in red America are wealthier hence can invest in large businesses.
In blue America, the prices of goods and services are high as compared to prices of similar goods in red America.
Red America is inhabited by rich people such as doctors and lawyers. Blue America is inhabited by people who are not very rich.
– Social characteristics.
In red America, racial discrimination is very high. Whites are the majority in the region and belief that they are superior to other races.
In blue America, issues of racial discrimination are rare.
In red America, people are classified according to their social statuses.
In blue America, there is less division of people into groups.
Red America has greatly adopted modern cultures in terms of dressing, eating, and the activities they carry out.
Blue America has not completely lost its traditional culture.
– Blue and red America has many differences.
– There are cultural, economic, and social differences between various parts of United States.
– The most important thing is that people live in unity regardless of their differences.