WowEssays Free Paraphrasing Tool: Always the Right Words for Better Text
Given the sheer volume of writing you must produce during your time in college, you are bound to repeat yourself once in a while. You are, after all, human – not a machine that generates 100% original text every time. For example, when I had to write my essay for any class remotely to do with economics, I would always start it with “The state of the Global Economy nowadays can be described as flux” every time. What? I believed it to be true, and it always seemed a relevant statement.
However, automated plagiarism detection tools used in a scholarly setting do not distinguish between your unique style, an allusion to your previous work, and flat-out self-plagiarism. Something as simple as a fortunate turn of phrase you took a liking to and repeated in more than one essay will be seen as plagiarism, so you need to avoid that.
How? Sometimes we are not even fully aware of the things we repeat – they just pop into our head as ready-made nuggets of relevant thoughts. Ah! Here is where the sentence paraphrasing tool comes in handy. Read on to learn its full potential and possible uses.
If you have a lot of essay writing on your hands, you might want to check other online writing tools we’ve created to make student’s life a bit easier: plagiarism checker, summary generator, grade calculator, words-to-minutes converter for your speeches, and many, many more!
How to Use Paraphrasing Tool Online
- Copy the text you wish to edit and paste it into the word paraphrasing tool window. When everything is ready, click the “Paraphrase Essay” button.
- After paraphrasing is applied, you will see your text with highlighted words and phrases. Click on the highlighted word to see synonym suggestions on a panel below the text.
- Pick one of the synonyms and click on it to replace the original word from your text with the fitting analogous expression. If you change your mind, you can return to the original variant by clicking on it. The original always stays above the suggested synonyms marked as “Default word.”
- Once you’ve made all the changes, click the “Finish” button. The renewed version of your text will appear without the highlighted words – available for editing or copying.
- If you are happy with the result, copy the text and paste it into the document or word processor of your choice. If you want to change it further, edit it within the window and click the “Retry” button to apply the paraphrasing tool again.
- If you want to proceed with another fragment, click the “Paraphrase Another Text” button.
Your Best Paraphrasing Tool Choice
With our free paraphrasing tool online, you have full control over the entire process:
- Select suitable synonyms in the list of suggested substitutions. No AI is able to feel the nuances of connotations and context as well as the human mind, so the final say is always yours.
- Use synonyms as cues to change the structure of the sentence and rewrite the entire fragment around the proposed substitute.
- Add, delete, or edit any parts of the text to complement the professional paraphrasing tool with your own authorial vision and ensure the natural flow of your text.
- Make as many iterations as you need until you are completely satisfied with the result. We have created this paraphrasing tool online free for unlimited use.
How to Apply Paraphrasing Tool for Essay Improvement
There are multiple ways you can use this paraphrasing tool for essays:
- Avoid selfplagiarism when writing several papers on similar topics
When you write about the same subject several times, you are bound to repeat yourself and use the same expressions. Avoid this by applying the paraphraser tool and finding new ways to voice your ideas.
- Adapt your style to your audience
Your text is too casual? Too formal? Too full of academic jargon for the general audience? Fix that with paraphrasing. Make your text as sophisticated or accessible as you need to fit the occasion.
- Improve your text and make it more expressive
Another way you can use an essay paraphrasing tool is style adjustment. Spruce up your text by changing tired and bland expressions with more original and vivid words from the selected list of context-sensitive suggestions.
Experiment and find new ways to use this fantastic tool to improve your writing and optimize your academic routines. Stay creative and good luck!