What are the ingredients for a perfectly persuasive essay that changes people’s feelings and opinions and sways them in the right direction? A creative hook sentence to drag them in, honest and thorough research to appeal to their rational side, and your passion about the subject to make them care.
Is that it? So easy? Well, yes and no. First, you have to find something that you care about and that is important enough to make others care. You can brainstorm yourself or go through a bunch of premade lists of persuasive essay topics, but the most important thing is to find the right idea.
That’s why we encourage you to check our list of 50+ topics for persuasive essay hand-picked by your caring WOW Essay team. We are sure that you will find the one close to your heart! By the way, most of them come with the examples, so go ahead and soak in some wisdom, while you are choosing.
Newbie? Find Your Best Topic For A Persuasive Essay Here
As we already mentioned, the best persuasive essay topics are those that make people care. For someone inexperienced, we suggest starting with things that top everyone’s list of priorities: love, friendship, sports, popular music, education, environmental issues, etc.
If you still hesitate, check these topics for a persuasive essay:
- Essay About Basketball - Reflection Paper Example
- My Favorite Hobby Essay: Is Travelling A Hobby
- Everyone Should Learn to Play an Instrument at School
- Why I Love Cursive Writing and So Should You
- The Smartest Animal On Earth Isn’t What You Think
- Why Cats/Dogs/Hamsters/etc. Are Perfect Pets?
- How The Bermuda Triangle Myth Came To Be?
- This Book Character Should Be Real (Pick Anyone From Literature)
- What Is Better: To Have Siblings Or To Be The Only Child?
Confident Speaker? Look At These Good Persuasive Essay Topics For Middle School
Middle-schoolers usually have enough practice and confidence to attempt something more interesting and current. Why not choose a topic that worries teens and try to prove your point to teachers and parents? Try one of these persuasive essays topics, middle school-appropriate and WOW-approved.
- Why Cut Scenes Should Go From Videogames
- Should “Dangerous Dogs Laws” Be Harder On the Owners
- My Plan For The World Peace
- Do Clicks Exist Today?
- Why Paper Book Still Beats The E-Reader
- Zeus Essay - Zeus Personality, Character And Status In The Odysseys
- Legacy Essay: What Is Legacy
- Tartuffe Essay: Literary Techniques In Tartuffe By Moliere
- Rip Van Winkle Essay: Humor In Rip Van Winkle By Washington Irving
Eloquent Debater? Find An Example Of The Next Dilemma To Solve Among Persuasive Essay Topics For High School
High-school students find it easy to voice their opinions and build compelling arguments. This is the right time to try your skills on some less straightforward subjects. Persuasive essay topics high school students may find interesting include art, literature, and extent of personal freedoms, and other ethical questions. These usually involve a lot of subjectivity and therefore call for powerful persuasive devices. They may sound simple at first, but go and try to write a paper on one of the topics from this list:
- Is There Any Reason To Believe That We Aren’t Alone In The Universe?
- Should Shakespeare Be Translated In Modern English?
- How Ethical Are Zoos?
- Culture And Religion Essay
- Charles Dickens's Hard Times Essay
- Essay On "Toads" Philip Larkin Analysis
- Essays About One Day I Wrote Her Name Upon The Strand
- Sonnet 130 Essay: My Mistress Eyes Are Nothing Like The Sun Analysis
- Coming Of Age In A Raisin In The Sun Essay
Master Of Rhetoric? Interesting Persuasive Essay Topic For College To Test Your Prowess
By the time of reaching the college level, students are cool about their opinion not being the only one. They are aware of plurality and respect that. However, opinions, unlike facts, are always possible to change, and there are some college essay examples that made the real difference and changed the world for better. Think you are up to this challenge? Pick one of our persuasive essay topics, college-worthy and inspiring.
- The Bill Of Rights Essays
- Essay On Michael Pollan's Article "What's Eating America"
- Mexican Revolution And Cuban Revolution Essays
- Essays About A Reading Response On Jacob Neusner "The Speech The Graduates Didn't Hear"
- Essay On This Blessed House Analysis
- Vulnerability Essay Example
- What Is The Nature Of Conflict Between Bartleby And The Lawyer Essay
- Birth Control Pills Should Be Available Without a Prescription
- What’s Wrong With Laws of Attraction
Silver-Tongued Orator? Controversial Persuasive Essay Topic Ideas For University-Level Disputes
If you are ready to sink your teeth into some juicier topics and show off your strong writing skills, original thinking, and emotional intelligence, then social issues and moral conundrums are more up your street. This doesn’t mean that everything should be doom and gloom. You can also explore some funny persuasive essay topics, just for practice. Because being able to sell water to a whale is a useful skill, no kidding.
- Courting A Monk Essay
- Should The Death Penalty Be Allowed Essay
- Women In Combat Essay: Should Women Be Allowed To Defend Front Lines Infantry
- Professional Military Ethics Paper topics
- Essay On Medicinal Marijuana For Cancer
- Examples Of Victim Blaming Essay
- Universal Health Care Essay
- How Far Should State Intervene in Family Affairs?
- Is There Such Thing As Extreme Wokeness?
Seeker Of Truth? Try These Persuasive Research Paper Topics
Persuasive paper topics often presuppose that you already have an opinion on a subject and offer you to share it. These are good for students because they allow them to familiarize themselves with the format. They are usually straightforward, though not necessarily easy in terms of persuading the opponents. However, truly unique works with the potential to change the way we see things, come from research.
When your opinions are born from deeper knowledge, persuasion comes easier. Here is why we offer you these topics for research papers to look for the truth.
- Death Penalty In The United States - Death Penalty Essay
- Accounting Essay: Contemporary Issues In Accounting
- The Texas Revolution Essay
- Negotiation Essays: Reflection On Negotiation Practice - Portfolio
- Tesco's Layout And Flow Of Operations - Tesco Essay
- Performance Appraisal Essay
- Does Animal Rights Rhetoric Trivialize Social Issues?
- Who Is The Biggest Culprit of Climate Change?
- What Holds Back The Sustainable Sources of Energy?
Great Topics To Write A Persuasive Essay On, But Not Your Cup Of Tea?
What is a good persuasive essay topic? The one that inspires you, of course! We all have different interests and passions and that is amazing. So no need to worry if no topic among the above selection has caught your eye. Have you tried our random topic generator? It does exactly what it says – generates topics. Go ahead and give it a shot.