1. Life achievements and success are determined by the number of hurdles an individual is able to jump. Academics is one such hurdle but with many challenges that require intelligence, wisdom, dedication and self motivation, among other aspects. It is the dream of each individual to obtain the highest possible achievement in academics. However, academic success requires one to systematically climb up a ladder from the lowest position and get promotion with each success in the preceding stages
I am helpful, diligent, trustworthy and cooperative. I consider myself to be a social person and outgoing. I easily make friends and my temperament is very low. This aspect has enhanced my inter-relationship with other students in middle school. This has not only helped me to grow but has also increased my leadership skills.
2. My mum is the person who has significantly influenced my life. She is a role model and a strong influence in my life. My mother has suffered parental loss, and what might be one of the hardest things to do, raising 6 kids. She taught me about character; and the values of working hard. She always told me that I could not get somewhere without working hard. She taught me the tough lessons of life that some individuals learn too late or never at all. She did all what she could to get us to higher education even though she never had the chance to attend any college.
Despite the fact that she did not go to school, it doesn’t imply that she’s not educated. She loves reading. She is intelligent and knows a lot of things about life and at all time has her view, for instance, about environment, political problems and so on. She has molded me to the person I am today.
Persistence and long-term achievement almost always go hand in hand, especially when a human being attempts what seems impossible to others. My mum used to narrate to me stories about sherry Huang. Sherry Huang is an author who has written several inspirational children’s book. Sherry’s experiences inspired me the most. I read most of sherry Huang books that contained uplifting and encouraging messages. The lessons tucked into her captivatingly illustrated books range from appreciating what you have to helping the environment in practical ways of being loving and tolerant towards others.
3. During my school life, I relentlessly set high standards and defied many odds to perform better than anybody else. I had an indelible passion for the game of volleyball, and in spite of the piling anticipation for my first middle school volleyball trials, my skills did not tantamount to those of my peers. With months of excessive weight training and preparation over summer I made it to the team. My volleyball experience was quite the rollercoaster ride as I transitioned from a starter to a 12th girl off the bench. In my middle school grade, it was difficult striking a balance between sports and academics. Thus, my volleyball skills slowly diminished. The coach had already noticed the slopping trend and chided me. I started proving my dogged coach that I deserved to be on the team gain and refused anyone to look at me condescendingly. I finally made it in the list again.
I also attended English classes in a nearby school. My goal was to ensure that in each English test I took, I obtained at least 60% of the required marks. Moreover, I decided to make my own efforts improving my English skills. Each day, I had to make sure that I learned at least five new English words, learn how they are pronounced and how they are used in constructing correct sentences. Many were the times I would fail to retain the words I learnt each day, and at least two times I failed to reach the sixty percent mark in two exams. Despite this, I persistently followed my program, and this helped me achieve the English skills I have today.
4. Conflict occurs at all places; at homes, the workplace, leadership and government, there are always issues of disagreement. Conflict is defined as a situation in which two or more parties are in disagreement, whether people or organizations, and in which the disagreement is caused by different views held by the two or more parties. I was once involved in a conflict with my middle school teacher. A new teacher had just been recruited and demanded that things and duties ought to be run differently. The changes were reactionary in nature since I had to go about my regular duties until the teacher came by and criticized the way I was doing my work
5. I have always had a passion to become a neurosurgeon and I believe Newark academy is a really good private institute that will help me achieve my goal in life. It will help prepare me for the challenges that I will have to take in life. Academically, I have been a strong-minded and serious person. I always set high expectations and work harder than anybody else in school.
I am also friendly, lively, kindhearted, self-motivated, action oriented, and outgoing. My grades have been constantly above average. I also have excellent written and verbal communication. I am also well acquainted with computers. I am able to share vital information and knowledge with different teams and can arrange group discussions in order to keep up with the education demands of my career.
6. I wish to apply an opportunity for my child to study at Newark Academy. Newark Academy in is precisely what she need to prepare for her profession life. I am determined that Newark Academy will deliver her to her achievement as best as I plan it to, and can accomplish her ambition of becoming triumphant in the industry through Newark Academy outstanding educational program.
I have chosen Newark Academy for my child since it will help her gain the knowledge, tools and skills to identify with the day today activities. Newark Academy will allow her to enjoy the greatest opportunity of pursuing international study. Newark Academy Is in one of the Cities’ in the World that facilitates students to study with other students and faculty around the globe. It is a place where almost all nations of the world are represented in the public school scheme by their native speakers. It gives students the chance to familiarize the world. I therefore believe that my child has what it takes to make it in the Newark Academy. This would help her to establish a firm academic basis for her future.
7. My child is strong willed and a team player that can easily get along with other people. She enjoys challenges she believes in value action and vision. She is a hard worker and a quick learner. She is an outgoing person and her hobbies include watching movies, swimming, reading novels, travelling and dancing. She is an easy going girl that works well with everybody. She enjoy being around different types of individuals and she always like to challenge herself and try to improve at everything she does.
She is an open-minded and inquisitive girl who enjoys doing research and learning new things. She is also an optimist who's driven by positive thinking no matter how hard things are. She always challenge herself to feel better and she gives her all to any kind of work she does and always looking ahead to the next one at hand. She always believes this "TREAT YOUR COMPANY AS YOUR OWN BUSINESS “so that she can love working each and every morning (Howard, 13).
Wiarda, Howard J. Admission essay. Boston: UPNE, 2007. Print.