Nordstrom Downtown Seattle #4
500 Pine Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Members of the local Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
1301 Fifth Avenue
Our company is effortlessly focusing on enhancing ecosystem and maintaining productivity for a prolonged period with an aim to achieve the sustainable lifestyle. Considering that the actions that we undertake today and the choices that we make will affect the future, our organization is committed to help businesses make effective decisions that will not limit the choices of the future generations. It is due to this commitment that the company is hosting its workshop at the store on Saturday, January 11, 2014, from 8:30 to 11:30 am.
The aim of the workshop is to give an insight of the requirement and ideals of sustainability issues that are aimed to enhance the lifestyle of the future generations. These sustainability issues involves;-
- Understanding you ‘Eco Footprint’
- Measuring and monitoring energy consumption
- Energy and water efficiency
- How to effectively and safely use Greywater as an unconventional water source
- Fundamental principles of the passive solar design
- Practical means of mitigating the amount of water sent to landfill by businesses and households
- Essential practices in the garden sustainability
Although the workshop is free, preregistration is necessary and seating limit is 75 people. All arrangements will be made through the local store. There will be free refreshment and the only take away will be the information provided by the presenters.
We value and appreciate your engagement with us and we are pleased to welcome any suggestions, comments, or even reviews of the issues that will be discussed on the workshop.
Thank you in advance.
Nordstrom downtown store