A new century is the time of globalization and modern technologies. Nowadays travelling is one of the most widespread interests, people like and have the opportunity to travel all over the world, it’s a new lifestyle that needs modern ways of transportation. Public transportation executes different major functions; this branch is very important nowadays.
Time is the main factor that has huge value in the modern active world. It is vital to spend less time to go for work, school or hospital for all segments of the population, because time is money, and every minute has its value in our life. No wonder that such characteristics as convenience, quality, availability of the remote areas and speed of public transport are the integral part of this sphere. Everyday people who live in dormitory arias and suburbs go to work and well adjusted transport network helps to reach the place in the shortest period. This benefit is one of the most important and burning conditions in distant districts of the city. Moreover everyday children go to school, and their parents need to have reliability guarantee that children will reach the place SingularguaranteePluralguaranteessafely and in time. Seniors go to hospitals, parks and economic centers; they have no opportunity to drive themselves, that is why transportation is vital for this people.
Possessive case, singularavailability
Possessive case, plural availability
This article is about modern public transportation in huge cities and distant districts of America. Influence on the modern lifestyle, benefits and people’s dependence from transport,SingulardependencePluraldependences expansion and modernization of its sphere. Article “Public transportation” concerns such main points as:
- Benefits of transport for 21st century;
- Transport as solution of congestions;
- Public transportation try to protect the environment;
- Reliability and safety of individuals in transport;
- High level of transport serviceSingularservicePluralservices;
- Prospect of development transport network in small cities and regions;
- Important contribution of public transport to social and cultural spheres of life;
- PreservationSingularpreservationPluralpreservations of fuel and time of individuals;
- Big role in creation a healthier nation;
- Creation of strong, vital and economically stable centers;
- Convenience of transport system;
- Mobility of residents of distant areas,
- Connection of different regions and suburbs;
- Opportunity to reach any place on means of public transport ;
- Increase of real estate value and development of this vital sphere;
- Connection and cooperation of education and transport;
- Public transport provides critical support in case of emergencies and disasters. It provides comfort, safety, security and rescue when country faces natural or man-made disaster;
- Transport network helps senior people;
- Transport became important infrastructure of big cities
- Transport system enhances local rural economic growth in many ways, increasing the local customer base for a range of services;
- It increase access for groups of all ages and circumstances, lower health-care costs;
- Public transportation helps citizens with disabilities and illnesses.
- Concrete functions are listed,
- Relevance of the topic,
- Great amount of statistics, that confirms every word though numbers,
- Communication of public transport and various social branches,
- Importance of modernization and expansion of transport system.
However, there are some missed moments. Problems of transport sphere, ways of solving the most urgent questions. There are no advises how to improve the situation in the system. Difficult situation in suburbs and small towns are not mentioned.
As a whole, there are coherence and a clear sense in the text, many details and peculiarities, influence of transport system and development prospects, public transport’s statistics and all necessary information are shown.
American Public Transportation Association. (2007). Public transportation: Benefits for the 21st century. Retrieved from http://www.apta.com/resources/reportsandpublications/Documents/twenty_first_ century.pdf