For an existing vacancy
- Has the job changed in any manner? (new skills, duties, work area)
- Is the description of the position still appropriate for the position salary level and designation? Has it undergone any updating?
- Is it possible for the position to be broad banded?
For a new position
- Has a draft of the position description that reflects accurately the responsibilities and task of the new position been articulated?
- Is it possible to offer the position on a flexible basis?
- Has a brief description of the overall objective of the job been included?
- Have all duties been listed?
- Are the listed duties specific for the particular job?
- Are there any duties that are discriminatory?
Skills and Responsibilities
- Has there been a listing o all the abilities and skills that are required for the bob and that every candidate must demonstrate?
- Have all the necessary qualifications for the job been listed?
- Has the required level of previous experience that is relevant the job been listed?
- Has and identification been done on the knowledge and skills that are indispensable to the duties that are needed to perform the task (essential criteria)?
- Ha the essential criteria been listed or grouped together?
McDonalds’ Waitress Advertisement
- McDonald’s is a global fast food chain restaurant with outlets all over the world. The McDonald’s branch in Chester, Seattle offers great food, service and ambience. Located in serene a suburb, the restaurant caters for breakfast, lunch and even dinner for customers.
- We offer very good pay rates and also avail a fun, safe and professional working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The restaurant is currently looking for a qualified waitress to join our small group of professional waiting staff. The position is full time and the waitress is expected to work from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Saturday.
- The candidate will be reporting to the supervising Manager of the restaurant.
- A successful candidate should have a very strong work ethic and will have the responsibility of setting tables, delivering beverages and foods, ensuring that all food areas are tidy and setting the restaurant up in the morning.
- Meeting, greeting and welcoming customers
- Taking customer’s orders
- Clearing tables
- Packaging the take way orders for customers
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Basic High School Diploma
- Minimum experience of one year working in reputable restaurant
- Positivity, punctuality and professionalism in all duties
- Superb attention to detail
- Superior knowledge on foods and beverages
- Ability to multi task
- Perfect personal grooming and hygiene as well as personal presentation
If this sounds like an exciting position for you, please send us your resume through the email .