1) Environmentalists have shown serious worries on the lifestyles of Americans. According to them, if other nations take on alike cultural setting then there is a big risk to the natural resources and chances are there that these natural resources may get finished after some time. It has been calculated that use of natural resources in American culture is too much and if other nations would follow them then this planet may not be enough to for living on it.
2) America has progressed in an amazing way over past seventy years opposing to what theories say that open market settings lead to disaster. So it has been said that America should continue its plans of open market. It is a common believe that if consumer and producers are not limited and legalized through a federal institution then the economy may start to expand far and wide whereas the available resources are limited.
3) Stability is measured on the basis of energy consumption per output unit of economical development. So if an economy is using of energy with less of output then it will not be able to keep itself stable over time. While, the stable economy like the U.S, where the output of economic development is far more then the intake of energy.
4) Stability means the well-organized utilization of energy and naturally obtainable resources. With more stable economy there will be more financial, economic, social, medical, educational, technological, industrial, infrastructural and power generation related progresses.
5) The five major factors of stability are; the quality of air and water, the enough supply and production of wood, the land for farming and entertainment purposes, and finally the extra availability of oil, mineral and gems. The extra and important existence of these resources tells a healthy and good economy.
6) The meaning of last paragraph is that due to advanced and latest research in the field of medicine and availability of highly up to date technology, the health standards in America has been good. Therefore the treatment of dangerous diseases has become possible and the overall life duration and quality of life has been improved.