- Currently, Gentex has no company owned operation in India.
- India can offer an attractive market for the Gentex products because of its high population size.
- The demand for the automotive products offered by the Gentex is also very high in India
- Just like in India, Gentex has no company owned operation in South America. However, South Africa can be an attractive market for the Gentax products because of the high demand of their products and also high population size.
- The population of South America is also high.
Market in India and South Africa.
- Increased purchasing power of the Indian citizens resulting from higher incomes.
- High demand for motor vehicles hence initiating the demand for the components of motor vehicles such as the automatic dimming rear-view.
- Increased purchasing power resulting from increased income.
- High demand for the electrical optical products.
- High demand fro the automotive products because of the large population owning cars
Main competitors by countries
- The local refurbished equipments providers.
- General motors’ India’s private limited
- Asia motor works.
- South Africa auto industry is the main competitor
Political, legal and social analysis
- There is low political legal and the social risk. The government structure of India also exhibits strength in civil liberties and the electoral process. This delivers and effective and efficient judicial system which is capable of dealing with the intellectual property policy enforcement.
- The population of India also tops at 1.2billion. This represents about 17.5% of the world’s population. However, a larger number of the population lives in the city hence increasing the urban society.
- Just like India, South America has also low political, legal and social risk.
- There is also a stable government with a population of over 380million.
Zuberi, Tukufu, Sibanda, Amson. “Demography Of South Africa” U.S.A: M.E. Sharpe, 2005, Print.
Business Information Agency. “USA Major Manufacturers” U.S.A: Business Information Agency. 2012. Print.
Gentex. Accessed on February 24th Feb 2013 from http://www.gentex.com.