- Attention Getter: Amazingly all the women have moved and joined the Women Trade Union League, Civil Right Movement.
- Credibility Statement: Our clients in the organization have the endorsement on the development and better earnings witnessed from the services offered by the Women Trade Union League. It is revealed clearly that the Women Trade Union League has turned to a point where registration and joining of new clients in the union is increasingly with the clients and members benefit.
- Thesis Statement: Working environment of the workers from the company seemingly did not consider the factory machines maintenance, which might have cause a lot of heat and blew to flames.
- Preview: Ultimately, the Women Trade Union League stroke in demand for the right of equality among individuals, this broke out because of the Triangle shirtwaist factory fire that the responsible union for human rights could not be involved in the problem evaluation resolution for the matter. It leads to the suffrage of the women for the union who were very harshly pinched by the issues. The union also targeted in grant for the better or fairer working conditions fought for as well as labor rights of the women (Milkman, 2013).
- Women Trade Union League Strike for Rights
- Gender Equality
The civil rights movement for Women Trade Union League, one of the rights of demand by the women is gender equality in the work. Failures of gender equality rights observation in areas of work lead to the female gender discrimination. The gender discrimination did not allow the women to work equally as the men though they had capability and ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities efficiently. This brought impacts of women relying and depending on men. It was therefore, reviewed and observed by the Women Trade Union League that through grievances presentation searched and demanded their rights of equality (Ollhoff, 2011).
- The Consequences of Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire
- Civil Rights in observation of Fair Working Conditions
After the consequences of great loss and massive loss of lives in the Triangle shirtwaist factory fire, the civil rights movement presented the issues of better and fairer working conditions in the place of work. The aspect generally touched the public as a standard and conditions of the places of work in companies, factories and industries were all improved and raised to better-required environment of working areas. The implementation of the civil right also demanded by the Women Trade Union League was instantly put to effect in all factories and other relevant institutions, industries and companies. This was due to avoid any other massive loss of lives from poor observations of working conditions in factories and industries (Rosen, 2012).
- Civil Rights Movements
- Right to Salary and Wedges Review
Wedges review of the women should be resolved and evaluated as it only applies to the top ranked female gender in the governments. Goods salaries and wedges imposed to the workers usually influence the ability and working capability of the women. This increases the morality of working to the women hence carrying out their duties efficiently knowingly that not dependency to men.
Research documentations concludes that, through civil right movements, the Women Trade Union League achieves the betterment of working conditions of individuals hence rights of equality, salary and wedges review with no gender discrimination are grant, which enables an economically growing society.
Milkman, R. (Ed.). (2013). Women, Work, and Protest: A Century of US Women's Labor History. Routledge.
Ollhoff, J. (2011). Civil Rights Movement. ABDO Publishing Company.
Rosen, A. (2012). Rise up, women! the militant campaign of the Women's Social and Political Union, 1903-1914 (Vol. 32). Routledge.