- Y. C. Hu, A. Perrig and D.B. Johnson,
«Packet Leashes: A Defense against Wormhole Attacks in Wireless Networks," 22nd Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies
- M. Taheri, M. Naderi and M. Barekatain , "New Approach for Detection and defending the Wormhole Attacks in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks," Proc.of IEEE International Conference on Communications, Vol. 10, pp. 3201–3205, June 2001.
- P.V. Tran ,L. X. Hung ,Y.K. Lee, S. Y. Lee and H. Lee, "TTM: An Efficient Mechanism to Detect Wormhole Attacks in Wireless Ad-hoc Networks ," 4th IEEE conference on Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, pp. 593-598, 2007.
- A. Singh, K. S. Vaisla “A Mechanism for detecting Wormhole Attacks on Wireless Ad Hoc Network,” International Journal of Computer and Network Security, Vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 27-31, September 2010.
- L.Hu and D. Evans,“ Using Directional Antennas to Prevent Wormhole Attacks,” Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), February2004 .
- I .Khalil, S .Bagchi and N. Shroff , ”LITEWORP: A Light weight Counter measure for the Wormhole Attack in Multi hop Wireless Network ”, International Conference on Depend able Systems and Networks(DSN), pp.1-22, 2005.
- J. Eriksson, S. V. Krishnamurthy and M. Faloutsos ,“ True Link: A Practical Counter measure to the Wormhole Attack in Wireless Networks ”,14th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, pp.75-84, 2006.
- H. Chen, W. Lou, Z. Wang, “SLAW: Secure Localization Against Wormhole Attacks Using Conflicting Sets”, Technical Report, The Hong Kong Poly technic University, pp.111, 2010.
- F. Nait-Abdesselam, B. Bensaou and T. Taleb, “Detecting and Avoiding Wormhole Attacks in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks”, Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, pp.3117-3122, 2007.
- N .Gupta and S. Khorana, “SEEEP : Simple and efficient end-to-end protocol to secure ad hoc networks against wormhole attacks ”, Fourth International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications. ICWMC’08, pp.13-18, 2008.
- N .Gupta and S.Khurana, “FEEPVR: First End-to- End protocol to Secure Ad hoc Networks with variable ranges against Wormhole Attacks”, Second International Conference on Emerging Security Information ,Systems and Technologies –SECURWARE ’08, pp.74-79, 2008.
- T. Hayajneh, P. Krishnamurthy and D. Tipper, “SECUND : A Protocol for SECUre NeighborhooD Creation in Wireless Ad hoc Networks”, 5th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Work sharing, Vol.1, no.2-3, pp.1-10, 2009.
- T. Dimitriou, A. Giannetsos, “Wormholes no more? Localized Wormhole Detection and Prevention”, Wireless Networks in Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems -DCOSS, pp.334-347, 2010.
- S. Gupta, S. Kar and S. Dharmaraja, “WHOP: Wormhole Attack Detection Protocol using Hound Packet”, International Conference of Innovations in Information Technology, pp. 226-231, 2011.
- A.Vani, D. S. Rao, “A Simple Algorithm for Detection and Removal of Wormhole Attacks for Secure Routing in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks”, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), Vol.3 No. 6, pp. 2377-2384, June 2011.
- W .Wang, B. Bhargava, “Visualization of wormholes in sensor networks ”, Proceedings of the 3rd ACM workshop on Wireless security, pp.51-60, 2004.
- P. Radha, L. Loukas , “A Graph Theoretic Frame work for Preventing the Wormhole Attack in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks” , Wireless Networks Journal, vol .13, no.2-3, pp.27-59, 2007.
- S. Choi, D. Y. Kim , D. Lee and J. Jung, “WAP: Wormhole Attack Prevention Algorithm in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks ”, IEEE International Conference on Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous ,and Trust worthy Computing, pp.343-348, 2008.
- M. A. Azer, S. M. El-Kassas and M. S.El- Soudani, “An innovative approach for the wormhole attack detection and prevention in wireless ad hoc networks”, International Conference on Networking ,Sensing and Control (ICNSC), pp.366-371, 2010.
- E. Poornima, C. Shobha Bindu and SK. Munwar, “Detection and Prevention of Layer-3 Wormhole Attacks on Boundary State Routing in Ad Hoc Networks ”, International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering, pp.48-53, 2010.
- A. Attir, F. Nait-Abdesselam , B. Bensaou and J. Ben-Othman, “Logical Wormhole Prevention in Optimized Link State Routing Protocol,” Global Telecommunications Conference, pp. 1011-1016, 2007.
- I .Khalil, S .Bagchi and N. Shroff , ” MOBIWORP: Mitigation of the Wormhole Attack in Mobile Multihop Wireless Networks”, International Conference on Depend able Systems and Networks(DSN), pp. 1-12, 2006.
Good Wireless Sensor Network Research Paper Example
Cite this page
Martin Luther King Essay
Criminal Justice Essay
Supreme Court Essay
- Internet Research Papers
- Radio Research Papers
- Victimology Research Papers
- Attack Research Papers
- Violence Research Papers
- Medicine Research Papers
- Computers Research Papers
- Security Research Papers
- Wireless Research Papers
- Conference Research Papers
- AD Hoc Research Papers
- Attacks Research Papers
- Detection Research Papers
- Prevention Research Papers
- Network Research Papers
- Protocol Research Papers
- Networking Research Papers
- Journal Research Papers
- Mobile Research Papers
- Telephone Research Papers
- Sensor Research Papers