- Yes the company has a gross profit and the total gross profit of the company has been mentioned with the name of Operating Profit
- The total gross profit earned by the company is $ 28,471 million in the fiscal year 2012
- The company is managing its inventory with the method of First in First Out (FIFO) which is one of the most effective methods as far as managing the inventory of a company is concerned, and the company is doing it effectively, professionally and perfectly as well
- No the company has no amount of income from non operational activities
- Working Capital is one of the most important things from the standpoint of an organization, as it is something through which the day to day operations of a company would have been managed accordingly. It is an important thing through which the essence of things would be on a higher place. Working Capital is the difference of current assets and current liabilities of a company and the working capital of the company in the year 2012 was $ 22,167 million.
- The current ratio of the company is 1:38, which lies in the psychological level
- The current ratio of the company is 1:38, which is showing that the company is capable enough as far as meeting with its short term financial obligations is concerned. The company is more than effective in managing its inventory and to comply with its short term financial promises without selling much of their inventories in total.
Wells Fargo Financial Report (2012), [Online], retrieved from http://investing.money.msn.com/investments/key-ratios?symbol=WFC >, Accessed on 2013-Dec-09th,