Delivery Company For any Fast-food Restaurants
The marketing strategy of the company has been designed so that the needs of the customers are integrated. The objectives were drawn in such a way that they align with the marketing plan. The marketing tools that the company will adopt include public relations, trade and consumer promotions, point-of-sales materials, the print media, advertising, and sales of work. For success to be achieved, the right marketing mix should be implemented. This marketing mix should include:
- Ensuring that the delivery services and the product have the right structures, for example, should be good and meet most of the customer requirements.
- The price should be fair so that it enables customers to buy in large quantities
- Ensure that the location be convenient to the customer. The customer should find the product in the right place where they deem convenient for them.
- The product should be readily available in most restaurants. This is in the effort to ensure that they are delivered to the customers on time.
This requires that the company has a good advertising campaign, promotion, packaging, and branding. An example is that of the government giving the dangers of cigarette smoking. This is an example of useful advertising. The company should have some services which will give it a competitive advantage above the competition. This is through offering unique services which are hard to find my other companies(Ferrell & Hartline, 2010). The market should be segmented so that the different segments are offered the right services and products. This will be achieved through:
- Choosing the right media like TV, posters, and the radio
- Choosing the right time to advertise
- Making a follow-up to the advertisement to assess the impact it had to the consumers. This will enable the company to know the requirements of the clients.
- The advertisement should have the right message so that it attracts more customers.
Product and Services:
- The company will be delivering fast foods like Burger King, Macdonald, and KFC. We have the advantage of being the first company to offer these services to such restaurants.
- With time, we will be offering packages of different meals from different restaurants in order to fix affordable price. This way the clients will get the best from each restaurant.
- With time, we will also be offering special services for special events like celebrity conferences or parties of all kinds. In such events, we will deliver the required foods and drinks at an affordable price.
- We value quality in our services. One way in which we ensure this is effective is to have a menu that is easily accessible and readable to most clients. We will also ensure that we have timely delivery build good reputation.
- Given the fact that the company will be offering services in Halifax, there is a need to have reliable website and effective customer service. The company will have a reliable call center representative.
- The company will also ensure that the drivers are located near the restaurants so that the goods are delivered on time when it is required.
- There will be an effort to have the company’s adverts in restaurants so that customers will take notice of our services.
- The company will also make use of price selection to gain competitive advantage over the competition. The products will be packaged at affordable prices in order to attract clients. One example in which this will be achieved is to have Burger King and Wendy’s have a special offer for meals during week days. They will some selected meals at $4.99 for the meal and drink when tax has been included.
- The prices will be reviewed from time to time so that it is always affordable. There will be competitors coming up who will want to use price to compete. This is a strategy the company will use to guard its market.
- There will be also different delivery costs for different packages. The company will set regular price at $10, big loud delivery at $15, and fast delivery time at $20. This will enable the company to make more profits.
- There will advertising of the company products and services so that there will be market awareness. The medium of advertisement will include TV, radio, and posters. The company will so have proper timing in the market.
- There will be constant review of customer feedback so that improvement is done according to the customer feedback.
- The company will also make use of the vibrant social networks like Facebook and Twitter to reach to online clients. There will also be the need to undertake search engine optimization so that the company will come up the first when searched in popular search engines like Google and Yahoo.
- It will be important to train the drivers to have customer service skills in order to market our products in the places they go.
- There is a need to promote the brand name so that the services and products become popular with the population.
An implementation plan will assist the business in moving the project from development to service establishment. Therefore, it is important to have the following:
- Time Lines, roles and responsibilities:
Determine important indicators, and establish a clear timeline to ensure that all employees of the team are ready and well-trained to handle customers. In this case, it is important to establish probable timelines and review the products and services so that it will help the company in deciding how and when the business will be fully operational. This will enable them to start the operations when they are able to satisfy customer needs. This calls all staff and team members understand their roles and responsibilities. This will help to build reliable and effective service delivery in all the areas of services(Ferrell & Hartline, 2010).
- Training for Service and Providers:
The staff and team members should be trained well before they start working so that they understand the objectives of the company. There is a need to have goal alignment where all staff understands the objectives. Effective service delivery and basic operational skills should be inculcated to all staff. Drivers should be trained to have the courtesy while handling customers. They should also be trained on how to have an efficient order delivery. Customer representative should be trained on how to take orders efficiently and through the right channels. The marketing staff will have to be trained so that they have important market updates(Doole & Lowe, 2008).
- Communication Skills:
Communication skills are an integral part of marketing and business. It is important that effective communication be done to the clients so that they get important information regarding the company’s products and services. It is also important to the team members so that problems and opportunities be reported efficiently.
It is also important for both customers and providers understand the company policies. This will enable them to have the required attitude in their service delivery. Senior managers and staff should be aware of the challenges that they might be facing so that they are well prepared for them. All team members should be able to work in accordance with the policies that have been set(Firat & II, 1997).
Doole, I., & Lowe, R. (2008). International marketing strategy: analysis, development and implementation.
Ferrell, O., & Hartline, M. (2010). Marketing strategy.
Firat, A., & II, C. S. (1997). From segmentation to fragmentation: markets and marketing strategy in the postmodern era. European Journal of Marketing.