Type of paper:
Education, Workplace, Teaching, Family, Students, Parents, Skills, Poverty
1. I will remedy the situation by granting parents their wishes. Mrs. Smith class will be disburdened with immediate effect and all students in her class will be distributed to other classes, that are well taught.
2. On meeting Mrs. Smith I will explain to her how her poor teaching skills have adversely affected the performance of her first grade students. In addition I will tell her that I am planning to report the case to the district education office.
3. As a measure of assisting the students who have been affected by Mrs. Smith poor teaching skills i will commerce remedial class. The main purpose of the remedial classes will be to assist the affected students to develop better reading skills in order to help the affected students to catch up with the rest of the students in second grade classes.
4. I will interview Mrs. Smith students to confirm if their reading skills are low. If their reading skills are low then I will take the necessary action.
5. I will grant parents their request of placing their students in other classes because I cannot wait and see other persons children’s life been wasted by a lazy teacher.
6. If Mrs. Smith tries to argue that she always receives low level students with behavior problem I will invite her to my office and show her the performance of those students before the join the school. Definitely she will be surprised on the scores those students attained before joining our school.
7. My stance will be the final; I will no longer tolerate non-performing teachers in the institution. In case the students fail in their final exam I will be responsible, hence I will not listen to any pledge from the union representatives. Therefore as a way of preventing future problems I will cut down the services of Mrs. Smith in the school completely with immediate effect.
8. If the district decides to terminate Mrs. Smith contract, she will be responsible for her failure since I have told her on my occasion to improve her teaching skills all in vain. However, I will advice her to take a teaching refresher course to improve her teaching skills.
Cite this page
Choose cite format:
WowEssays. (2021, January, 31) Example Of Certificated Employee Group Discussion Course Work. Retrieved January 27, 2022, from https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/example-of-certificated-employee-group-discussion-course-work/
"Example Of Certificated Employee Group Discussion Course Work." WowEssays, 31 Jan. 2021, https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/example-of-certificated-employee-group-discussion-course-work/. Accessed 27 January 2022.
WowEssays. 2021. Example Of Certificated Employee Group Discussion Course Work., viewed January 27 2022, <https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/example-of-certificated-employee-group-discussion-course-work/>
WowEssays. Example Of Certificated Employee Group Discussion Course Work. [Internet]. January 2021. [Accessed January 27, 2022]. Available from: https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/example-of-certificated-employee-group-discussion-course-work/
"Example Of Certificated Employee Group Discussion Course Work." WowEssays, Jan 31, 2021. Accessed January 27, 2022. https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/example-of-certificated-employee-group-discussion-course-work/
WowEssays. 2021. "Example Of Certificated Employee Group Discussion Course Work." Free Essay Examples - WowEssays.com. Retrieved January 27, 2022. (https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/example-of-certificated-employee-group-discussion-course-work/).
"Example Of Certificated Employee Group Discussion Course Work," Free Essay Examples - WowEssays.com, 31-Jan-2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/example-of-certificated-employee-group-discussion-course-work/. [Accessed: 27-Jan-2022].
Example Of Certificated Employee Group Discussion Course Work. Free Essay Examples - WowEssays.com. https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/example-of-certificated-employee-group-discussion-course-work/. Published Jan 31, 2021. Accessed January 27, 2022.