1. Amin, M., S. Amin, and M. Ali, Monitoring of leakage current for composite insulators and electrical devices. Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci, 2009. 21: p. 75-89.
2. Vlastos, A.E. and T. Orbeck, Outdoor leakage current monitoring of silicone composite insulators in coastal service conditions. IEEE transactions on power delivery, 1996. 11(2): p. 1066-1070.
3. Amin, M., M. Akbar, and S. Amin, Hydrophobicity of silicone rubber used for outdoor insulation (an overview). Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci, 2007. 16: p. 10-26.
4. Tingtao, Z., et al. On-line monitoring system of insulator leakage current based on ARM. in Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), 2011 6th IEEE Conference on. 2011: IEEE.
5. Wanting, D., K. Jian, and C. Chengliang, Study on deicing technology of 500 kV transmission lines with direct current. Hubei Electric Power, 2005. 29: p. 14-16.
6. Fierro-Chavez, J., I. Ramirez-Vazquez, and G. Montoya-Tena. On-line leakage current monitoring of 400 kV insulator strings in polluted areas. in Generation, Transmission and Distribution, IEE Proceedings-. 1996: IET.
7. Zehong, L., Present situation and prospects of applying composite insulators to UHF transmission lines in China. POWER System Technology-Beijing-, 2006. 30(12): p. 1.
8. Farzaneh, M., J. Zhang, and C. Volat, Effect of insulator diameter on AC flashover voltage of an ice-covered insulator string. Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, IEEE Transactions on, 2006. 13(2): p. 264-271.
9. Sarathi, R. and S. Chandrasekar, Diagnostic study of the surface condition of the insulation structure using wavelet transform and neural networks. Electric Power Systems Research, 2003. 68(2): p. 137-147.
10. Chandrasekar, S., C. Kalaivanan, and S. Karthikeyan. Study on Pollution Severity of Porcelain Insulators Using LC and Phase Angle Measurement. in Industrial and Information Systems, 2008. ICIIS 2008. IEEE Region 10 and the Third international Conference on. 2008: IEEE.
11. Chandrasekar, S., et al., Partial discharge detection as a tool to infer pollution severity of polymeric insulators. Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, IEEE Transactions on, 2010. 17(1): p. 181-188.
12. Karpagavani, K. and A. Kumaravel, Fuzzy Data Mining as a Tool to Infer Pollution Severity of Power Transmission Line System. Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, 2013. 16(1): p. 79г87.
13. Boudissa, R., et al., Effect of insulator shape on surface discharges and flashover under polluted conditions. Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, IEEE Transactions on, 2005. 12(3): p. 429-437.
14. Pylarinos, D., A custom-made MATLAB based software to manage leakage current waveforms. Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research, 2011. 1(2): p. pp. 36-42.
15. Chandrasekar, S., et al., Investigations on leakage current and phase angle characteristics of porcelain and polymeric insulator under contaminated conditions. Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, IEEE Transactions on, 2009. 16(2): p. 574-583.
16. Wong, K. and M. Rahmat, Feasibility study of leakage current shunting method based on the ladder network model. Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, 2010. 25(2): p. 1133-1137.
17. Chang, R., et al. Design of insulators for severe contamination. in Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials, 1997., Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on. 1997: IEEE.
18. Basuki, A. and F. Lendy. Improving outdoor insulator performances installed at coastal area using silicone rubber coating. in Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis (CMD), 2012 International Conference on. 2012: IEEE.
19. Wadhwa, C., Electrical power systems. 2005: New Age International.
20. Saadat, H., Power system analysis. 1999: WCB/McGraw-Hill Singapore.
21. Martin Max L.C. Negrãoa, Paula Renatha N. da Silva, MCHO – A new indicator for insulation conditions in transmission lines, Int. Jr. of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2013), 53.P. 733–741
22. Pradaa.D.M., David.M.F., García.D.L.J., Muljadi.E., Singhd.M., Bellmunt.G.O., and Sumper.A., Contribution of type-2 wind turbines to sub-synchronous resonance damping, Electrical Power and Energy Systems,(2014),55,p. 714–722.
23. Vyakaranam.B., Villaseca.E.F., Dynamic modeling and analysis of generalized unified power flow controller, Electric Power Systems Research , (2014).106,p. 1– 11
24. Stojanovic´, N.Z., and Stojkovic.M.Z., Evaluation of MOSA condition using leakage current method, Electrical Power and Energy Systems , (2013),52, 87–95.
25.Schinko.T. , Friedl.B.B. , Steininger.W.K. , and Grossmann.D.W. , Switching to carbon-free production processes: Implications for carbon leakage and border carbon adjustment, Energy Policy ,(2014),67, p.818–831
26. Karabay.S., and Önder.K.F., An approach for analysis in refurbishment of existing conventional HV–ACSR transmission lines with AAAC Electric Power Systems Research, (2004),72,p. 179–185
27. Jeonga.M., Hammig.D.M., and Ramadoss.S., Optimizing the SNR from a radiation detector with delay-line position-sensing electrodes ,Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research (2011),652,p. 427–434
28 Pickardn.F.W., The limits of HVDC transmission ,Energy Policy, (2013),61,p. 292–300
29.Denissov D., Rebholz H., Köhler W., and Tenbohlen S. . Dielectric strength of different gases in GIS.(2005)〈http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/ieh/forschung/veroeffentlichungen/2005_ISH_Denissov.pdf
30. Hu, Q., Shu, L., Jiang, X., Sun, C., Zhang, S.,and Shang, Y.,. Effects of air pressure and
humidity on the corona onset voltage of bundle conductors. IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution(2011), 5, p.621–629.
31. Sauma.E., The impact of transmission constraints on the emissions leakage under cap-and-trade program, Energy Policy,(2012),51,p. 164–171.
32. Chen, Y., Does a regional greenhouse gas policy make sense? A case study of carbon leakage and emissions spillover. Energy Economics,(2009). 31 (5), p.667–675
33. Nayela.M., Zhao Jie.Z. ,and He.J., Analysis of shielding failure parameters of high voltage direct current transmission lines, Journal of Electrostatics,(2012),70,p. 505-511
34. Zhmakin.l.A., Enhancement of light extraction from light emitting diodes Physics Reports, (2011).498,p. 189–241
35. Jardines.A. , Guardado.L.J. , Torres.J. , Chávez.J.J. , and Hernández.M., A multiconductor transmission line model for grounding grids, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, (2014),60, p.24–33
36. Hag.E.H.A., Leakage current characterization for estimating the conditions of non-ceramic insulators’ surfaces Electric Power Systems Research ,(2007),77, p. 379–384
37. Gudmundsdottir.S.U., Proximity effect in fast transient simulations of an underground transmission cable, Electric Power Systems Research ,xxx (2014) xxx–xxx(In press)
38. Chenxi.J. , Chonglin.W., and Guifu.D., Residual current compensation for single-phase grounding fault in coal mine power network ,International Journal of Mining Science and Technology,(2014)24.p. 213–218
39. Larruskain.M.D., Zamora.I., Abarrategui.O., and Aginako.Z., Conversion of AC distribution lines into DC lines to upgrade transmission capacity, Electric Power Systems Research, (2011),81,p. 1341–1348
40. Pylarinos.D., Siderakis.K., Thalassinakis.E., Pyrgioti.E., Vitellas.I., David.L.S., Online applicable techniques to evaluate field leakage current waveforms ,Electric Power Systems Research, (2012),84, 65– 71.
41.Silva.D.N.R.P. , Negrão.C.L.M.M. , Junior.V.P. , and Bobi.S.A.M., A new methodology of fault location for predictive maintenance of transmission lines Electrical Power and Energy Systems, (2012) , 42,p. 568–574.
42. Bagavathiappan.S., Lahiri.B.B., Saravanan.T., Philip.J., and Jayakumar.T., Infrared thermography for condition monitoring – A review Infrared Physics & Technology, (2013),60,p. 35–55
43. Ruby Abbas ,Reduction of Transmission Line Losses Using VLSI, Interconnect Procedia Engineering, (2012),30,p.10–19
44 Bancroft.B.J.,Morrison.A., and Lachapelle.G., Validation of GNSS under 500,000 V Direct Current (DC) transmission lines, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, (2012),83.p/ 58–67
45. Chun-wen, Wang Ming-hui, Jing Liting, Li Ling-ling, MATLAB Power System Simulation of Resonant Grounding Fault ,Energy Procedia,(2012)17 Part.B,p. 1761-1768
46. Lee.H.B., and Kang.M.S., A new on-line leakage current monitoring system of ZnO surge arresters, Materials Science and Engineering. (2005),B119,p. 13–18
47. Zhu Yongli.Z. ,Xinqiao.F., Fault location scheme for a multi-terminal transmission line based on current traveling waves Electrical Power and Energy Systems ,(2013),53. p.367–374
48. Wen.M., Chen.D., and Yin.X., An energy differential relay for long transmission lines Electrical Power and Energy Systems ,(2014),55,p. 497–502
49. Heinrich C, Hinrichsen V. Diagnostics and monitoring of metal-oxide surge arresters in high voltage networks – comparison of existing and newly developed procedures. IEEE Trans Power Deliv (2001),16,p.38–43
50. Bakar AHA, Illias HA, Othman MK, Mokhlis H, Identification of failure root causes using condition based monitoring data on a 33 kV switchgear. Int Jr Electr Power Energy System (2013),47,p.305–312