- What gallery did you attend?
The art gallery attended is known Bahrain Exhibition of fine arts in Bahrain.
- What was the name of the exhibition?
The name of the exhibition was Bahrain Exhibitions.
- Who was / were the artist/s displaying their work?
The name of the artist is Hameed Mukhtar, an artist and photographer at the Artist Group.
- What was the title of the work of art you have selected?
Pending customer clarification.
- What medium/media was used to make this piece?
This painting has been created on canvas using oil paints with a paint brush.
- Is the work two-dimensional, three-dimensional, or relief?
This painting is two-dimensional.
- What is the scale of the work?
The painting is proportional in nature since it has maintained the aspect ratio of the subjects in the drawings.
- Is the piece representational, nonrepresentational, or abstract?
The piece is abstract in nature since at first glimpse it’s difficult to identify the subject of the paintings. Though with minute observation, it can be made out that the subjects of the painting are animals.
- If representational or abstract, what appears to be the major subject of the piece?
The major subject of the piece is animals. As observed in the previous answer, the subjects are difficult to identify at first glimpse, though meticulous examination reveals them quite clearly.
- Is the work proportionally correct?
Yes, the work is proportionally correct since it maintains the aspect ratio of the subjects with respect to their surroundings.
- Is there a focal point?
The painting has several animals overlapping in different positions and that appears to be the focal point in this work.
- How is the work balanced?
The painter has strived to achieve accurate proportions in terms of color and harmony maintaining the aspect ratio of various animals in the painting. If particularly viewed at an angle, this work achieves an asymmetrical balance.
- Describe the works color scheme.
- Describe any other characteristics of the piece that you feel are important.
The painting has a receding background of its perspective which portrays the feeling of an infinite creation of space. Professionalism is evident in the work along with painter’s meticulousness towards overall balance of colors and size of subjects in the painting.