- Explain the likely issues (as discussed in the chapter) that might come up during the Z4 campaign management process.
- The modes of campaigns to be used – One of the major factors to be considered in any campaign management process is the type of campaign that will be used. In many cases, the strategies used in campaigns plays a significant role in determining the overall success of the exercise.
- The criteria to be used in selecting relevant prospects for the launch in 2013 - Determining a transparent and effective criteria of selecting the relevant prospects of the launch of Z4 is a hard task. Due to this reason, this issue might come up during the Z4 campaign management process.
- The rules that will be used to loyalize the previous owners of model Z3 – One of the issues that will arise during the campaign management process will be how the rules of loyalizing owners of the previous Z3 will be formulated and what special treatment will be given to them.
- Should the campaign stop here? Are there opportunities for BMW to proceed campaigning with the new owners of the Z4? What are some of the opportunities?
No, campaigns for the Z4 roadster should not stop at this point since marketing is a continuous and ongoing exercise. There are numerous opportunities that will arise if BMW continue campaigning with the new owners of Z4. Some of these opportunities include:
- Increased sharing – With interactive campaign, customers are more engaged a factor that leads to customers sharing their experiences.
- Personalization – BMW can utilize this opportunity by manufacturing tailored and customized Z4’s that meets the taste of the customers. This is achieved by including customers in the campaigns.
- Positive brand experience – Interactive campaigns involving customers tends to be more engaging thus enhancing BMW’s brand position in consumers mind.