- Comments of diabetes all through the world are the need of the hour. Diabetes is a general, disabling and lethal disease wherein the body has a scarcity of the hormone insulin which permits glucose to come into cells and be transformed to energy. If Diabetes cannot be controlled, glucose and fats stay in the blood and damage the essential organs in due course of time – causing a great hazard to life.
- It is alarming that in 2010 about 1.9 million new cases of diabetes were diagnosed in people aged 20 years or older.
- Equally alarming is that a diabetic person has a shorter life expectancy and nearly two times the danger of expiring on any given day compared to a same aged person without diabetes. Moreover, medical operating expenditure for diabetic people is two times high than people without diabetes.
- Procedures aimed at reducing overweight and fatness, and cardiovascular disease should be adopted to minimize the risk of developing diabetes and its complications.
- The complications of diabetes are making life unhappy. It is time that we should take make a note of thoughts or practices that are producing positive consequences.
- We need to know drugs along with contradictions and upcoming predictions in maintaining diabetes under control.
- Cancer changes everything. At the time of diagnosis of cancer, there is a marker in life, which bookmarks individual life. At the onset of this drive, no one has a clear idea if life will be shortened from cancer, but it is almost always a fear. Thus, cancer changes everything.
- Cancer is a dysfunction of genes which promote and control growth.
- It is very dreadful that deaths from cancer worldwide will continue to rise with an estimated 13.1 million deaths in 2030.
- Nutrition is very important, to be certain, but it is only one of many probable causes of cancer, and if you live in a Western developed nation, you probably have ample nutrition. Diets with high fruits and vegetables, and less meat and fast foods will help to resist the onset of cancer vs. the reverse. It does matter what you eat and the improved the superior.
- Along with adequate diet, I would suggest that one should maintain weight and avoid weight gain during adult life. In addition, habitual physical action, or more dynamic action, such as fast walking may have some extra advantage in cancer avoidance.
Anonymous. Retrieved Website: http://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources/publications/aag/pdf/2011/diabetes-aag-2011-508.pdf
Anonymous. Comments on Diabetes. Retrieved Website:
Anonymous. Members Comments on Diabetes Symptoms and Complications. Retrieved Website:
Anonymous. Cancer, 2013. Retrieved Website: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs297/en/index.html
Novella Steven. Everything causes Cancer. 2013. Retrieved Website: http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/everything-causes-cancer/