Enthusiastic, newly graduated registered nurse with excellent people and communication skills and dedicated work ethic. Possess demonstrated medical procedure competency. Over 9 years responsible customer service / interaction.
- 6+ years experience as a Criminal History Records Specialist for the Arizona Department of Public Safety;
- Adept at prioritizing/managing deadlines. Excellent time management; minimal supervision needed;
- Computer literate. Proficient with MS Windows Operating Systems;
- Efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy;
- Dedicated to providing excellent care and highly effective as a team worker. Thorough physical assessments;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal for information gathering and interact in various groups;
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work well with others, in both supervisory or support staff roles;
- Bilingual: English and Tagalog (Filipino).
Criminal Records Specialist, Arizona Department of Public Safety: Jan. 2006 to Present.
Performed skilled data entry, file searches, maintenance and retrieval of criminal justice records. Performed complex record keeping, filing duties, and general clerical work. Worked as part of a team (great team).
- Performed detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
Simulcast Lane Operator, Manheim Phoenix Auction: Jan. 2007 to May 2007 (Part-time; 2nd. job)
- Performed fast and accurate work even though working long hours (as this was a second job);
- Customer service standards were top priority.
General Packaging Operative, Snyder’s of Hanover: Sep. 2005 to Jan. 2006
Worked in a fast-paced environment (matching speed of packaging machine). Responsible for achieving production requirements. Ensured health and safety guidelines followed. Monitored product standards and quality-control programs.
- Operated forklifts and other heavy machinery safely;
- Cleaned in and around the buildings, prioritizing safety throughout.
Hostess/Cashier, Bamboo Palace: Jul. 2004 to Sep. 2005
Handled currency and credit transactions. Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply. Trusted by management to serve as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store. Assigned patrons to tables suitable for their needs. Trained new employees. Cross-trained and coordinated scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service. Promptly and empathetically handled guest concerns and complaints.
- Adhered to food safety procedures and standards at all times.
Associates Degree in Nursing: Accelerated program, Gateway Community College, Arizona
Associate Degree in Liberal Arts and General Studies: Estrella Mountain Community College, Arizona
Finished prerequisites to transfer to ASU for a BSN including elective coursework: Clinical Health Care Ethics, Health Care Organization, Trans-cultural Nursing, Human Pathophysiology & Nutrition, Maricopa Community College, Arizona.