- Why research is important in identifying international markets
Research in identifying international markets is important as it enables the organization not only to design the right product, but also to employ the most effective marketing strategy for maximum returns.
- Research techniques and tools that can be used in international market research
- Use of a team from multicultural environment and sites is important in ensuring that the research object is understood in the different geographical regions
- Qualitative research techniques
- Videotaping of consumers who are in the process of purchase or consumption ...