Men and women can be “just friends,” but the circumstances dictate whether or not they remain platonic friends.
Scientists have discovered that not only is platonic friendship possible, it is beneficial to both individuals in the friendship.
- Psychologists and their research on the purpose and function of inter-gender friendships
- Evolutionary psychology and the meaning of sexual strategy
List the counter arguments you will need to address as well.
- Men and women often have difficulty remaining friends
- Women sometimes approach relationships differently from men
- Differences between the way men and women approach relationships
- Sexual identity and the meaning of sexual identity in relationships
- Jealousy and infidelity in relationships
Cross-Sex Friendship: The So-Called “Impossibility” of Inter-Gender Platonic Love
There is an old ...