Part I: figure I
- Spatial distribution of plague questions on “where”, “why” and “what to do”
- Which areas of the Surratt are most affected by the plague infections?
- What features physical contribute to these areas being more affected than the others are?
- What is the population density of each area in relation to the intensity of the plague infections?
- What is the distribution of health facilities in each of the areas, both least affected and most affected?
- What remedy is there available in relation to the distribution of the plague cases within the area?
- The spatial Continue reading...