- How you should prepare before you come to the U.S.
- Learn the basics of the English language in your country to avoid difficulties.
- Collect some information about the city.
- What should you do when arriving to the U.S?
- Enter an ESL program to improve your skills.
- Be outgoing and get involved with other international people who also learn the language.
- Interact with native speakers and practice the language.
- Assign a conversation partner.
- Attend a university lectures and see to adapt to the academic environment.