1) Come up with a list of at least 10 ideas to replace current shipping technologies
– Use of centralized inventory to implement global logistic strategies
– Improved ship hull design with better communication gadgets
– Automated clearance of materials in the port
– Utilizing the newest weather and ocean current information (voyage optimization)
– Use of the real time tracking through the use of GPS for easier location of ships and determine arrival time accurately
– Selective catalytic reduction by using a catalytic converter that screens out almost 95% of Nitrogen Oxide emissions.
– Charter renegotiation