- INTERNET FREEDOM: THE DEBATE ON CENSORSHIP Continue reading...
- The constitution and its stand on the bill of rights
- All citizens have a right to their freedom of speech, religion and press and therefore the debate on internet censorship contravenes these rights
- Bills such as SOPA and PIPA will limit the creativity as well as sharing of vital information among citizens (Bridy 4)
- Bills such as SOPA pose more harm than good to the entire populace because it gags people and they may not express themselves freely as they should.
- IMPLICATIONS OF INTERNET CENSORSHIP