- An healthy body system all depend on an healthy cardiovascular system
- Since cardiovascular system is made up of heart and blood vessels
- All body organs depend on it healthy functions
- Supply of nutrients and oxygen effectively & removal of waste products from other parts of the body are the main functions of the cardiovascular system
- Malfunctioning cardiovascular system will impair proper function of other major systems.
The anatomy & physiology of the cardiovascular system
- Made up of heart with four chambers & blood vessels (arteries, capillaries and veins) Continue reading...
- The four chambers are two upper chambers called atria & two lower chambers called ventricles