– Competitive rivalry
– Moderate power
– Product differentiation is low between Gentex and its competitors
– Growth is slow
– Fixed costs are high
– Overcapacity of parts
– Lack of brand identity of the company.
– The absence of switching costs among the company’s products
– Buyer power
– A low number of potential buyers therefore increasing their buying or bargaining power.
– Lack of favorable buyer incentives
– Large volumes and sizes of customers orders of the auto parts that increase or raise their power
– Threat of backward integration that increases the buyer’s