Basic Marketing with Student CD by William Perreault, Jr., E. Jerome McCarthy and Joseph Cannon
Chapter 1 – The Importance of Marketing
1. What is Marketing?
2. Why is Marketing Important to Individuals
3. The Right Way to Define Marketing
4. What is Macro-Marketing?
5. The Function of Marketing in Economic Systems
6. Marketing’s Function as it Changed Through Time
7. The Concept of Marketing Defined
8. Marketing and the Value of Customers
9. Marketing in Nonprofit Organizations
10. Concepts of Marketing and Social Responsibility
11. Ethics of Marketing
12. Ending: Conclusion, Key Terms, Illustrated Cases, and Computer-Aided Problem
This chapter explains the meaning and functions of marketing and gives an overview of ...